Saturday, March 2, 2013

Words To Live by and Share

From The Past Jester Pumpkin Original
   "May there always be work for your hands to do, may your purse always hold a coin or two. May the sun always shine on your windowpane, may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you, may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you."
- Irish Blessing
_________________________________________________________________________________
crowedenhouse2
One of my favorite Crows
wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good- bye.

Life Original Painting
Life Original Canvas Painting



Just sharing some favorite Quotes and some of my art work today as I work on getting some of my links and recipes on the blog.

You can visit some of my past artwork on Flickr and My Old Flickr .

I post alot on Facebook too


Have a Beautiful Day

Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not. -
Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment